10.31.2009

Our sick little Penguin

Tucker wore his Halloween costume for all of 5 minutes...just long enough to get some pictures of course :) Isn't he the cutest penguin you've ever seen!

As far as a "sick udpate", Tucker seems to be feeling better today...he still has a low grade fever as well as a pretty tired, puny demeanor, but he is way better than yesterday. We went to the doctor this morning and unfortunately his platelet count had not gone up since yesterday like they had hoped. It should be around 150,000 and his is hanging around 85,000 (the rest of his blood work is normal). This is not reason to be really worried, but they definitely have to make sure it's getting higher over the next few days. We go back Monday morning to check his blood work again. Thanks for your prayers!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pics. My boys have had the super high fevers more times than I can count, I know that can be scary. I will be praying!

Anonymous said...

sweet boy!! At least he looks happy :)

Byerly said...

Now that is an adorable costume!! So cute! I hope Tucker feels better soon. We'll say a prayer for him over here!