This past weekend we headed to Greenville... We spent lots of time with my family, I celebrated with my friend Amy at her wedding shower, I spent time with old friends and Tucker got to play with their kiddos, and we battled some sleep issues with Tucker...
Basically for the past month, Tucker's naps have STRUGGLED... He seems to be wanting to drop the morning nap but I just am not ready for him to only sleep once a day... I don't know why. So, we've been experimenting with shortening his morning nap to an hour or so in hopes that he will sleep longer in the afternoon. It has worked some days and other days, he has refused to take an afternoon nap at all! Those days have worn me out and made for a fussy boy... In the midst of all this, Tucker has always slept like a champ through the night (12 hours)... but this past weekend, he was up in the middle of the night 2 different nights! I thought I was really going to lose it..... He was probably teething since he has recently gotten 2 of his molars and he's probably getting some more... He has 10 teeth now!
So, just when the week was getting better, Tucker came down with a fever yesterday... he woke up with a temperature of 103 this morning so we headed to the Dr. and got the relieving news that he didn't have the flu. It's just a virus and because of the last recent incident we had with high temperatures, the doctor said he might just be a child that spikes when he gets a fever...I guess that consistancy makes it less stressful.
Hopefully tomorrow he'll be all back to normal and ready to dress up for Halloween! Get excited to see Tucker in his cute costume!
Enjoy some pictures from our time in Greenville....
Cute Henry! This is my friend Courtney's little boy...he's just 6 weeks younger than Tucker!
Sweet Aldrie... (Jordan's new little girl!)
My friends Annie and Amanda came to hang out with Jordan and I... we have all been friends for a long time, so it's hard to believe we all have kids now! They all cooperated great for the group picture! (from left--Tucker, baby Levi, Avery, Aldrie, and Cameron (just 6 weeks older than Tucker!)
Fun with Uncle Anthony!

No comments:
Post a Comment