10.15.2009

Happy Birthday Taylor!


Taylor turned 5! Hard to believe since I've been hanging out with this little guy since he entered the world! It has been one of the biggest privileges of my life to be in Taylor's life...especially because he is one of the most brave, courageous people I've ever met!

Taylor has continued to win my heart because of the way he LOVES my boy! Ever since Tucker was born, Taylor has been nothing short of a big brother! He loves our "Tucker days" when we hang out at his house every week and he never gets tired of entertaining him, playing with him, and being a great babysitter!
We had Taylor's "special birthday night" and I knew I wanted to cook a special dinner for Taylor. You see, Taylor has some very favorite foods...a very select few of them! Ever since he has been on a lot of different medicine, he has had some interesting food diversions and cravings! He LOVES cheese of every kind and steak! So, steak, macaroni and cheese, and tomato and mozzarella salad was served! He ate every bite!


Happy Birthday Tay! So happy to be in your life!

No comments: