Tucker is 16 weeks old today! We've had another full week!
*Tucker rolled over again--from back to front--which I'm realizing is probably harder than rolling front to back, which he hasn't done yet!
*He is growing out of some of his 3-6 month clothes and weighs somewhere around 16 pounds
*He had his first experience at a Japanese Steak House, where he survived lots of fire, birthday chanting with loud drums, and shrimp flying through the air :)
*He took another road trip (without a stop in a Wendy's parking lot)
*He's been drooling a lot!
*
*He went to his first ECU game!
Tucker and I are spending the week in Greenville visiting with Gigi, Pops, and friends so look for more posts on our time here!

1 comment:
LOVE that bib! He's so cute! Tell your parents hello. (p.s. I love how their house is decorated:)
Post a Comment