1.30.2009

Sip and See little Tucker!


Yesterday, my mom opened up our house for a few hours for some of our friends to come meet Tucker! There were lots of people to see since we haven't been to Greenville yet and it was such a treat to see these women that have been so dear to me! Women that have mentored me, women that I spent time with while babysitting for their children, women that were like 2nd mothers to me, women that taught me a lot about what kind of mother I wanted to be, women that led me in bible study, women who have been my best friends, women who have prayed with me and for me, and women who have walked with me through life. I'm so thankful they have remained faithful to me even though I'm not in this community anymore... It makes it such a JOY to come back home! Thanks for coming to meet my sweet Tucker...

Tucker was AMAZING for all this company! He was passed around as much as he's ever been and he really never fussed...I think he probably was a little overwhelmed by all of it but he seemed content to be held, loved on, and showed off!

Enjoy this slideshow of Tucker and all the ladies!

No comments: