1.23.2009

Hangin with the boys!

Before I had Tucker, I always wondered if God was preparing me to be a mom of boys by putting me around 4 little ones for the past several years! Who knows, but prepared I certainly was! I got used to all the loudness, the horesplay, and the cars, trucks, and legos! As pregnancy was coming to an end and I knew I wouldn't be hanging out at the Gibbs house anymore, I told Melissa that I wanted to make sure we kept seeing other reguarly...there was no way I could just fall out of their lives after being such a part of their family for all this time! So, we're starting to spend some weekly time together--I hang out with the boys a few hours so Melissa can go out...I leave Tucker with her so I can get out a bit too...it's a perfect way for our boys to hang out together, us to hang out with each other's boys, and for us both to get out of the house by ourselves--perfect! The boys are GREAT with Tucker...they truly treat him like a little brother and they still act like he's the "big deal", which I love :) This morning when we were over there, Jason and Taylor helped put Tucker to bed by singing "God is so good" to him and it was about the sweetest thing I've ever seen! I couldn't be more excited about my babysitters being one of the best moms I've ever known and my favorite little boys (after Tucker, of course!)! Thanks guys...I'm so happy Tucker gets to see your faces each week and be around such a fun house where there's never a dull moment!

These pictures are a bit older (Tucker was about 9 weeks old) but they are from one of the first times the Gibbs babysat for us (first pic with Taylor and second pic with Jason and Jackson)!


No comments: