11.05.2008

Tucker Weekly


Tucker is 4 weeks old today! Every time another week goes by, I cannot believe how fast this is going by... Our boy is definitely growing, even out of his size 1 diapers actually, so time is going by quickly for sure!

This week has been full of some challenges... I have suffered from a few infections associated with breastfeeding which has been quite uncomfortable and we're tackling that with medicine right now with hopes that we can get that all worked out soon! Tucker has gotten thrush--AKA yucky stuff in his mouth that can cause him to be uncomfortable while he's eating, so we're also hoping his medicine kicks in soon as well! This has all been very draining and I can't say all of that without mentioning how AMAZING my husband is! He has already been stepping up to the plate these last several weeks, but he has gone out of his way to help me this week and I can't imagine doing this without him! He's probably wishing he did not work in our house right now, but as for Tucker and I, we're grateful to have him around...THANK YOU BABE!

Other things to report on:
--When we went to the dr., Tucker weighed in at 10 pounds, 2 ounces--GROWING like I said!
--He's got the typical case of baby acne on his face
--He's growing out of a few of his smallest outfits (that seemed huge at first)...this makes me SO sad!
--He started taking naps in his crib and is actually spending his first full night in there tonight as we speak...wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole, I love reading all your updates on Tucker. Sorry to hear about the struggles, but so good to hear that Tucker is so healthy. We're praying for you guys.
elizabeth