Tucker and I had such a fun weekend! My college best friends got together at the lake to hang out and celebrate Jen, who is expecting her first baby in January! This was also the first time most of them had met Tucker so we had a lot of fun reasons to get together! Tucker and I hung out last night and then went back this morning to spend the day. It was so fun for me to watch my friends love on my boy! These girls have faithfully prayed for Tucker before he was ever here and they are some of the most constant friends in my life--I'm so thankful for them! I'm so excited for Jen, who is having a little boy also--we can't wait to meet little Micah! Rebecca also has a little boy, Luke, who is almost two...so, we are working on a basketball team! Thanks for a fun weekend--Tucker had fun with the girls!
I think we wore Tucker out!

No comments:
Post a Comment