This morning, following our date night last night, Melissa emailed me to share this hilarious thing that Taylor told her... She still has a pack and play, so she set it up in her room last night for Tucker to sleep in. This morning she was breaking it down when Taylor came in. She said he got mad at her, telling her it needed to stay up for Tucker. He said, "I'm not going to give you the trophy for Best Mom award anymore!" HILARIOUS... and so sweet that he thinks Tucker just belongs at their house. As far as I'm concerned, that pack and play can stay up as long as you want! :)
On another note, today was a good day... I'm feeling much better and with the exception of last night, I haven't left the house all week. I think Tucker has been feeling neglected that I've never taken him to Starbucks before, so Starbucks we went! Oh the irony--there was Christmas music playing and it was 76 degrees outside! But the pumpkin spice latte was delicious! Then we took our time walking around a few stores and it was so nice! Tucker just sleeps the whole time...he's a natural shopper :) It does take an effort to get out the door--I feel like I have to start thinking in the morning how to work my whole day around leaving the house for 2 hours, but there is something about walking around stores with no purpose just to waste time...time that I would just be sitting at home trying to catch up on laundry or thank you notes or one of the many other things hanging over my head. The day ended with a delicious dinner that was cooked for us...does it get any better than that?
Green Zucchini Bread
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment