So, we are officially raising a linebacker... Today, Tucker had his 1 month check up and his stats are out of control! Last week, we were at the doctor on Tuesday and he weighed 10 lbs, 2 oz...today, just six days later, he weighed in at 11 POUNDS! I promise I'm not feeding him pizza and burgers on the side! What was even more surprising to me is that he had a huge jump in height... two weeks ago he was 21 1/2 inches and today he was 23! So, he went up to the 85 percentile in weight and the 90 percentile in height! Clearly, he did not take after his mama in the height department--who knew I could produce that! We are so proud of our little hungry growing man...and seriously couldn't be more thankful for a happy, healthy boy! Off to feed...growing boy's gotta eat!
3 comments:
Love those CHUBBY cheeks...the fat rolls are comin! He's so cute!! Hope you are feeling better!
Ohhh he is soooo sweet Nicole! I can't wait to be able to love on him again in a couple of weeks!!! So thankful he is full and happy!!
Look at that chub!! So cute! Maybe that means more sleep is around the corner!
Post a Comment