Hot sandwiches...hmmmm... So, if you know me and a few of my quirks, you know that I refuse to eat a sandwich that is not warm, toasted, called " a melt", or HOT in some way! Call me high maintenance, but hey, we're all picky sometimes, right? So, it was an exciting birthday since Brad gifted me a yummy panini maker... previously one of Oprah's favorite things and now one of mine! It is so fancy...I can make paninis, quesadillas, a perfect grilled cheese, or even cook a steak or a burger on it! This is all making me very excited as I think of all the days I will be at home with my little one in the coming months...and eating very yummy lunches! And if you're lucky, maybe you'll get to have lunch at the Fiehler house with me and feast on a hot sandwich! Thanks babe...LOVE IT!
Green Zucchini Bread
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment