9.06.2008

Happy 30 years babe!

Happy 30th Birthday Brad! There is so much to celebrate about you! Thank you for being the man who pursued me and continues to do so well, thank you for being my best friend and greatest listening ear, thank you for being my "teammate", thank you for loving me in spite of all the ways I'm certainly unlovable, and thank you for all the fun we have in sharing life together! I am so blessed to have you as my husband--to find you always so loyal, faithful, and constant to me. I look forward with great anticipation and excitement to what these coming months will bring as I get to watch you become a daddy... I can't wait to fall in love with you in a whole new way as I watch you love our child! I hope this 30th year brings more good times, more laughter, more joy, and more blessing than you've ever known! Can't wait to "enjoy the ride" with you... LOVE YOU BABE, Nicole

No comments: