It was another fun weekend of celebrating! I took my last trip of "travel" to Greenville to celebrate with friends and family and shower Baby Fiehler a little bit more! My sweet friends, Jordan, her mom Sue, and Courtney threw me a fun shower full of a lot of my favorite Greenville friends! We are getting close to having everything we need for this little one that is due in less than 4 weeks!

Beth gets the "sister award" because Saturday was her birthday and she "took one for the team" by doing the baby shower thing for a big chunk of her day! She was also my chauffeur on our trip to Greenville so that I could be somewhat comfortable in the car...THAN
KS BETH and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Enjoy some pictures from the shower!

3 comments:
hey Nicole- this is angela ward ! ( i am best friends with amy johnson and also arin guthe ) SURELY YOU REMEMBER ME :) ?? Just wanted to say that i am so excited for you and your new arrival - we had a little girl this past Feb. and we ALSO did not find out what we were having and it made the experience SO amazing!! Being a MOM is so FUN-- i am so excited for you. Tell Brad hello for me ! I will check your blog for updates!
Hey Nicole, you DON'T know me...but I am great friends with Amy Johnson and Angela Ward and I also knew Arin Guthe AND Brad in college!! I recognized the last name on Arin's blog page and was happily surprised to find you guys! I sent Amy an email saying I could've SWORN I saw her sister Tori in one of your pictures. What a small world. LOL. Please tell Brad hello! Congrats on the baby on the way. We're actually due with our second baby on New Years Day. :)
Oh sorry!! My name is Elizabeth (Gotcher) Priddy...LOL.
Post a Comment