9.04.2008

5 weeks to go!

This is so hard to believe...5 weeks...35 days... however you slice it, we're in the homestretch of this pregnancy. Time has flown by and now that it's September, it officially feels like we're having this baby soon! I just had an appt today and everything looks good... I've been feeling pretty uncomfortable in my ribcage and my back, so the midwife helped me make sense of that by feeling around and noticing that the baby is turned around--with it's back against my back--"sunnyside up" (it should be the other way). So that explains some of my discomfort right now and hopefully the baby will decide to move around and get in another position to give me some relief! In general, my short waist just doesn't have much more room for this baby to grow, so I'm just trying to stay comfortable! And besides getting up to go to the bathroom 4 times a night, heartburn, indigestion, being hot hot hot, and a little tired...I'm doing just great! :)

Stay tuned for some fun posts over the next few days... tomorrow, I'm having a "maternity photo shoot" with my amazing photographer friend Sharon, and someone besides me in our house is turning the big 3-0!

No comments: