Well, first of all, THANKS for all your concerns, prayers, and comments after my horrible bad "wreck day". That was easily the hardest day of my life and I could not be more grateful for how the baby and I were protected in what could have been a much worse situation! I do have a great husband who is yet to get too worked up about the car damage...which is by the way, too astronomical to record on the blog. Thanks babe...
So, we're getting SO close to the end! We just have 15 days to go! Yes...we're counting by days, not months now :) After all this time, it is just unbelievable that we're approaching the end...or the beginning I should say! I'm feeling pretty good...just wondering if my ankles could get more swollen, these little feet could kick my ribs more, if heartburn could attack my throat any stronger, and if it could be any harder to get out of bed at night for all the 3 or 4 times that I have to use the bathroom... nothing but fun times when you're 38 weeks pregnant! But, we're ready...bags packed, gear purchased and assembled, nursery all "nested"...and so excited to see when this little one is going to decide to come out and join us! Don't forget to vote on if you think it's a boy or a girl and we'll keep you posted in these next few weeks!
Green Zucchini Bread
6 years ago

4 comments:
Can't wait to hear about your new little one. I'll be praying for patience in your heart. I remember those days.
come on baby fiehler!
thanks for the encouragement girls!
Nicole & Brad,
We'll be thinking of you and praying for you during this time. Can't wait to hear the joyful news.
Love,
Ann, Joel & Sydney
Post a Comment