3.06.2010

I need a pity party!

We have had a rough few days around here... Thursday, in the middle of the night, I woke up with the stomach bug... I don't think I have ever been that sick! I'll spare you the details... After hearing of 3 different families that have had it this week that I've been in contact with, it's not that big of a surprise. Yesterday was a really tough day since Brad is still on his crutches and unable to do much to help with Tucker. He did his best and let's just say we watched a lot of Sesame Street :) I finally felt better this morning after a great night's sleep and am trying to take it easy to make sure I'm better. We are praying that Brad and Tucker stay free from the yuckies since it does seem to be going around!

Brad is getting better slowly...it has been 3 1/2 weeks since his surgery and he is still on crutches and not really comfortable putting much weight on his foot. Recovery has been a little slower than we expected, but hopefully he'll be able to put more and more weight on it this week!

To say the least, we are looking forward to things getting back to normal around our house!

1 comment:

nicolefiehler said...

Hope you're feeling better too! Tucker has had it the last few days :(