That is how I would describe my dear friend Sharon... and this is why I am so sad as she is moving away! Sharon and Ryan have been given the incredible opportunity to work at Frontier Ranch--the amazing Young Life camp in Colorado! This is the dream job for Ryan and we are so excited for our friends as they go on this adventure!
BUT, I am incredibly sad. We have found something so unique in the Clarks because Brad and Ryan are just as close and Sharon and I. We have watched 5 year old Elle grow up and of course, we love little Bosten and have had so much fun watching him and Tucker grow up together! Every piece of our life here is touched by them and to say that there will be a big hole when they are gone, is an understatement.
When I think of Sharon, I think of easy, comfortable, freedom, and real. I think of Anthropologie, old barns, and beautiful pictures. I think of sweatpants, boots, long conversations, and moment of desperate need phone calls. I think of laughing really hard and I think of her being the first friend to see my baby boy! I often wonder if many other people know friendship like this... My heart is full and I am so grateful!
Everything we do with the Clarks right now is a "last", including their going away party tonight at our house. I look forward to another night of fun memories with great friends!
Enjoy some pictures from the last 6 years... and turn the volume up for the music-that-will-probably-make-it-a lot-more-emotional :)
WE LOVE YOU CLARKS!




1 comment:
this made me cry. really cry! so sad they are moving. change is hard. missing you friend.
Post a Comment