3.26.2010

Tonight's the Night

Unless you live under a rock, you've probably been watching a little basketball these last few weeks... I love March Madness and Brad and I love to compete, so the bet is on! This year, the stakes are that whoever's bracket wins gets their choice of a date--something that the other person doesn't usually enjoy doing. So, because of all the ways the bracket has ended up at this point, we are down to ONE game tonight to determine who wins. No matter what happens after tonight, whether or not DUKE wins determines the winner of our bet. If DUKE wins tonight, I WIN (which is fitting since they're my team), but if they lose, Brad will win...

GO BLUE DEVILS!

1 comment:

Brad said...

Nicole, just to clarify - if Duke DOES NOT make the Final Four, then I win. Either Purdue or Baylor needs to beat them.