4.29.2009

Tucker Weekly



Tucker is 29 weeks old today!

He is sitting up all on his own...He's added sweet potatoes and carrots to his diet...he loves "story time" and especially loves Mirror Me and The Going to Bed Book...He's been on the swing at the park...and He can take baths sitting up now!



We are LOVING being outside as much as possible! At the end of the day, we've been taking a blanket in the backyard under our big trees to hang out and play while Daddy throws the tennis ball with Grey!



3 comments:

The Rays said...

we love the going to bed book too but don't you think its weird that they take a shower and THEN exercise?? that always bugged me!

Wifey & Hubs said...

Ditto to Jennie's comment. Great pics Nicole!

nicolefiehler said...

I've never thought about that...HA...I'm probably not paying attention since I pretty much read it by memory now!