4.05.2009

"And don't forget, Live Life Abundantly"


If you haven't seen the movie, Seven Pounds (with Will Smith), this is a great quote from it! I watched it this weekend and I thought it was very fitting for the weekend I had in the mountains with my college best friends! These girls are some of my oldest, dearest friends and so faithfully continue to walk through life with me! I love that we are committed to getting together, even though life has certainly changed a lot this past year when we added to babies to the crew! Tucker and I were in great company with my friend Jen and her little boy Micah, who was born almost 4 months after Tucker. Tucker did pretty well on our trip... he just seems to get a little overwhelmed by new environments and the "unfamiliar"...which makes him want to cling to the Mama. Hopefully exposing him to more people and more places will help! But, he sleeps great and stays on his little routine pretty well in a different environment and for that, I'm very thankful!

As most girls weekends go, we ate well, laughed a lot, played well, talked a lot, and caught up on life. I love how we can have no agenda and literally do nothing, but have the most fun! Thanks girls for another great weekend...Love you all so much!

Enjoy this slideshow of pictures... And thanks to Julie for taking some pictures of Tucker and I...Mom never gets in the pictures!



No comments: