4.23.2009

Too good not to share...

If you know me, you know I love a good deal, especially when it involves a coupon and a sale at the grocery store! I've really been trying to shop at Walmart and other cheaper grocery stores lately, even though at heart, I'm a grocery snob and I really just want to pretend money is not an option when it comes to cooking. But, today I headed to Harris Teeter because the deals were just too good to pass up. Their frozen bags of chicken breasts are buy one, GET TWO FREE and 2 pound bags of frozen shrimp are buy one, GET TWO FREE! Seriously? So, I stocked up and I'm proud to announce that I spent $116.00 and I SAVED $113.00! So, basically, I got $229.00 worth of groceries for $116.00! That fires me up :)

Check out this week's specials at Harris Teeter and go stock up before they run out (Special just started yesterday)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you telling Courtney and I about this, I too saved $$$! Gorden and I did laugh thinking about all the shrimp and chicken we will be eating. Fun seeing ya'll Wednesday, we need to do that again soon.