Saturday was such a fun day at my house! Jennie, Emily, and myself threw a baby shower for our dear friend Andrea! This was such a special shower since Andrea has been on quite a long journey waiting for this little baby... I think we've all been wanting to throw this shower for years! Andrea is one of the most expressive, funny, sassiest girls I know and I love that her personality was captured in so many of these pictures! She is so excited to welcome her baby boy, Jake, into the world sometime in the next several weeks and Tucker and I can't wait to have another little guy to hang out with! Jake's nursery "theme" is nautical, so the shower was full of this theme as well! We had so much fun bringing all the details together and we pulled it off...even though I arrived into town just a few hours before it all began!
Enjoy the slideshow!




4 comments:
great pics from a great shower!
Looks like a wonderful time! Andrea is one beautiful Momma!! What fun Jake will have, being able to experience his mother's joy through all her expressions!!!
i have looked through that photo album a MILLION times!!
it all still feels too good to be true!
praise jesus for such an amazing blessing---AND for such AMAZING friends!!
xoxo
A very special day!! Love these photos -- they capture the awe, the joy and the blessing of this amazing miracle. So glad I could share in this special time.
Post a Comment