7.15.2008

Ultrasound #3!


Well, today was a fun day because we got to see our little baby again! I'm almost 28 weeks, so the baby is growing and looking big in there! It weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (in the 50th percentile) and looking healthy and pretty on schedule! Words just cannot describe what it is like to see your baby, feel it moving around, and know that it is alright! We are sure the baby has my nose and we think it looked like a boy in the face today, but we'll just have to wait and see! It is hard to believe that I'm entering the third trimester and we're only 12 weeks away! I don't know if we're ready for this, but we'll be doing whatever we know to do to get prepared to meet our little one! Until then, make your guesses of what you think we're having!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Okay, this pic does look like a "boy" face! But I'm sticking with my girl prediction! I've already voted girl, but just wanted to say thanks for letting us share in this wonderful time of anticipation!!!!

Ben and Emily Wells said...

Oh Nicole - I can't believe you are that far along already! Your baby is going to be Bea-UUU-tiful, and I really don't know how you do the surprise thing. Keep feelin' well, my lady. Hope to see you soon (hopefully without me being pregnant anymore)!