Congratulations to my friend Jennie and her new baby girl--Emma Claire! She was born last night and is healthy and beautiful of course! These are my friends--my great friends. These are friends that I am SO grateful for all the time. Arin, Jennie, Ashley, and Sharon are girls that have really walked through life with me for the 4 years that we have been living in Huntersville and I can't imagine life without them. We have met together faithfully and been through lots together...including having babies! Emma Claire just adds to the number of babies between all of us and it will be fun to see all the rest that come along the way! Lucky for me, most of them have gone "before me" so I can call on them in this next year of my life!
Green Zucchini Bread
6 years ago

1 comment:
it is such a blessing to have girls you can walk through life with! my closest friends in greensboro have all had babies in the last year as well. hope you are feeling good and enjoying your last bit of time as a family of 2!
Post a Comment