7.09.2008

our new abode!






Well, several of you have requested a few pictures of the new house so I thought I would satisfy you with a few of my favorite "spots", including the deck/screened in porch, the kitchen, the dining room furniture, and "my nook" as we're calling it (easily my favorite place in the house)! It is all a working progress as any new house is, but we're feeling quite settled after about 10 days here and I think I've done pretty well to be 6 months pregnant and growing :) Enjoy a few pictures and to see the rest, you'll just have to come visit us!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great! I love it. I am envious of your "nook!" Hope you are feeling well and hope to catch up soon. Kelly-

nicolefiehler said...

thanks! "the nook" is pretty exciting!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the new place! It is SO ADORABLE! Hope you are doing well! You look great! I must say I'm very impressed how much blogging you've been doing.....Haha! Graylynn-

nicolefiehler said...

thanks graylynn! i had to step up my game since ya'll were giving me a hard time :)

M.J.D. said...

Hey Nicole!

Your house is super cute! We are buying a house in Gilead Ridge and should be in, in about a month!

Congratulations on the baby!! :) I will expose that i voted....girl! Sorry we never got together - i lost your phone # right after i got it! Happy Unpacking!

julie (passantino) denning