6.12.2011

Tucker Monthly

Tucker is 32 months old!

Things he loves at this age...
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, his deedee, snuggling, playing in the mulch with his diggers, the pool and the beach, Madagascar and "I like to move it move it", squeeze yogurt, going on walks with Daddy and Grey, all things construction, "Find the object in the picture" books, hanging out with his little friends, and his "baby sister" (he's recently started calling her that)!

watching "diggers" a few lots over...hours of entertainment :)
He is a crazy good eater! This past week it seems like he's been in a growth spurt because of the amount he's been eating at meals. Sometimes it seems like I'm already feeding a high school football player!

His vocabulary continues to increase and he says hilarious things all the time. The funniest are when things are out of context. Recently, he added "it's my fault" to his phrases but he doesn't understand what it means--he adds it in during random conversations :)

He loves his friends and he seems to finally be at the age where they play and interact together instead of just playing in the same room apart from each other. This is so fun to watch and it makes me really excited for him to go to preschool in the Fall.

Tucker and Kit
Tucker loves our time at night when we read a story from his bible. His favorite story is about Joseph. He calls it "Jesus and his coat" :)

He is very affectionate and wants to give everyone a "kiss and a hug". He says "I wuv you Mommy, I wuv you", often and he loves "post wake up" snuggles. I don't ever want this to end!
Tucker and Brad have had a lot of "outings"... It's nice to get Tucker out of the house since we're at home more these days because of Hadley. They have they're regular Saturday morning routine and also have gone out several nights to do fun stuff together...he loves Daddy time and I love watching these two together!

This age is ACTIVE, ACTIVE, and more ACTIVE and Tucker is keeping us busy! Here's to a fun summer! We love you buddy!

No comments: