6.17.2011

Jennie

Jennie...my sweet friend Jennie. Jennie that I met in the first few months of living in Huntersville. Jennie who I met with in Bible Study, over prayer, and mostly over conversation with. Jennie who is the mom I want to call when I have a question about my child's fever, potty training, or other "what do I do now" mommy questions. Jennie who's at Target almost every time I call her. :) Jennie who is the easiest conversation. Jennie who strives for perfection just like I do--and we've grown in that a lot--together. Jennie who is a class act and an amazing hostess. Jennie who has been a fixture in my life the entire time I've been married and had children. Jennie who has left a mark on my life and so many others as she moves onto this new season of life in Richmond. Jennie who I will miss dearly...but won't stop calling, won't stop praying for, and won't stop remembering all the ways she has been an incredible friend to me during this critical season of my life.

Love you friend!

1 comment:

The Rays said...

made me cry! love you sweet friend!!