Hadley is 21 weeks old and just shy of 5 months old! These days she's drooling a ton (no actual teeth coming through yet) and putting everything in her mouth (her butterfly above is her favorite!). She's happy and never meets a stranger--she's content to be held by anyone and is all smiles when anyone is interacting with her. She's loving her exersaucer and is most happy when brother Tucker plays with her while she's in it.
She's been rolling over (stomach to back) too many times to count...everyday...almost every nap... it's very frustrating since she can't roll back over and she won't fall asleep on her back. It has been very bad this week but I'm confident it is connected to gluten. Although I thought she was handling the gluten okay when I first started eating it, I am sure now that it it bothering her. We had a few really hard days this week with her sleeping at night and for the amount of moving she does to get comfortable, it seems very consistent with how she reacted to dairy and soy. She also went almost 2 days without pooping--the other obvious sign. So, I'll say goodbye to sandwiches and pasta and continue the crazy diet. It is challenging but NOT worth how uncomfortable/fussy she gets!
Hadley loves the water and has had fun at the beach this weekend! We're looking forward to a week of fun in the sun with Gigi...more pictures to come!

No comments:
Post a Comment