5.27.2011

Hadley Weekly!

Hadley is 19 weeks old!

She is laughing a ton and interacts with everyone she sees. She is stronger in her back and wants to be in a sitting position more and more. She likes being in her bumpo seat and hangs out in it on the table while we're eating dinner every night. She's mastered holding a toy in her mouth and is drooling a ton...maybe starting to teethe? She's wearing 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers. She's still eating a late feeding around 10:30 but I'm hoping to drop that this week so she's going a solid 12 hours. I'm pretty sure her double chin shows that she could handle that just fine :)
I introduced SOY into my diet last weekend and I'm sad to report that it did not go well. After only eating it for 2 days, she seemed extremely fussy, especially at night when she went to bed. The familiar sounds of her crying at that time of night made it seem obvious that she was uncomfortable. After not eating it for about 3 days, she was back to normal! It is very hard to be in this process...knowing that introducing a new thing will set her back, but I'm thankful to be figuring out what she's going to be able to handle. I'm starting to add gluten in today, so I'm hoping, hoping, hoping it will agree with her!

No comments: