17 weeks

Hadley is interacting more and more these days! She's giggling a lot and smiling at people all the time. She's trying really hard to hold onto a toy and every now and then, she'll get the toy in her mouth. She's sucking her fingers more consistently and sometimes still sucks her knuckle or her "mickel" as Tucker calls it :) She's wearing 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers...she's growing so fast! We solved our "rolling over" in the bed issue with a sleep positioner and I'm so thankful! We'll keep using that for now...
We took a trip to Greenville for my brother's wedding (more on that in another post :) so Hadley got a lot of family lovin'...


She's starting to be entertained by Tucker which is really cute to watch. They were too cute on the bed together one night...
As for the diet, I decided to start adding things back in last week because well, it's really starting to get harder and harder for me to eat like this. The good news is I've been eating corn for about 7 days and it seems to be fine! I introduced dairy yesterday so I'll be curious how that goes this week. Hopefully we'll find that her stomach can handle much more than it could a few months ago!

We're thankful for our beautiful girl...who looks a lot like her Daddy :)

No comments:
Post a Comment