16 weeks
SLEEP INTERRUPTIONS! Hadley is now a professional at rolling over (from belly to back) and since she sleeps on her belly, this has been quite the sleep interrupter this week. Brad has nicknamed her the turtle since she can't roll herself back over. Oh how I wish I could teach her. Every nap today I must have rolled her back over 10 times. Let's just say my calf muscles should be growing since I have gone up and down the stairs about 300 times today! Okay, enough venting for one post :)
Hadley is smiling at everyone and even starting to giggle this week! A little peek a boo or tickling her belly usually does the trick.
She still refuses the bottle (UGH)...It's so crazy that a baby that has only been in the world for 16 weeks knows the difference between a bottle and well, ya know... We'll keep trying--this Mama is a little too stubborn to give up yet.
Hadley had a great week with her first trip to the beach. She did fairly well on the road trip, sleeping most of the time. She met lots of new family with no shortage of holding, lovin, and spoiling going on.
We love you Hadley girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment