
Hadley was 18 weeks old yesterday and 4 months old today (4 month picture coming soon!)!
We had her 4 month check up today and our suspicions of her growing like a weed were confirmed... she's 16 lbs and 9 oz (95th percentile!) and 23 1/2 in long (25th percentile)... clearly she is taking after me in the height department. :) We're thankful for a growing baby!
She really is seeming like a big girl these days...not so newborn.
Like sitting in her bumbo seat...

and playing with toys...
She's happy outside and anywhere actually that she can look all around and take it all in...
She's into her big brother and just stares at him all the time...
Diet Update...
After deciding corn wasn't bothering her (yay!), I started introducing dairy this weekend. After just a few days, I started to notice a few signs of intolerance...change in poop color, general fussiness and a lot of redness on her cheeks that looked like the start of eczema. I stopped eating it (I hadn't even eaten much at all) after 48 hours and unfortunately, she has been pretty fussy the last few days--even around bedtime like she used to be. This is discouraging on one hand but I'm thankful we're on our way to figuring out what the culprit(s) are! Thanks for all of your encouragement...this has definitely been one of the most challenging things I've ever done.
Sweet picture of Avery and Hadley from our trip to Greenville a few weeks ago...


1 comment:
sweet girl! i can't believe how much she weighs:) praying for you with the diet...i know how hard it is!! love you...let's talk this weekend.
Post a Comment