1.31.2011

Hadley Weekly!

Yesterday marked 2 weeks that Hadley has been with us! The fact that I don't know what day it is or what the temperature is like outside indicates this time has already started to fly by and I better write things down before my post-prego brain forgets something important...

Hadley had her 2 week check up on Monday and we were happy to hear that she's growing! She's up to 8 lbs, 8 oz (from 7 lbs, 6 oz a week ago)! She seems to be eating great so I'm glad to see the proof that she is! She is in the 75th% for weight and for height! A full belly usually equals a happy baby and that's what we're getting most of the day! During the day, she is content to sleep in the pack and play between feedings and I almost always have to wake her up to eat! She gives us a little bit of this at night but she is consistently pretty fussy around midnight for a few hours...good times!

When her eyes are closed, she looks SO much like Tucker did when he was a baby but she really takes on her own look when her big blue eyes open up, leaving us puzzled about who she looks like.

She got to spend this past week with Grandpa and Grandma! She got lots of snuggles and we were so thankful for the help!

No comments: