1.26.2011

HADLEY Weekly!

In true 2nd child fashion, the first "Hadley Weekly" is coming to you a few days late :) I've promised myself I wouldn't neglect her on the blog although many of you have told me that would be bound to happen... So, here goes!

Hadley was 1 week old on Monday! It is amazing how fast time flies, especially when you're in the fog of the newborn-haven't left the house-feeding at all hours of the day-exhausting stage! So far, Hadley has been not much short of a perfect angel! I'm very aware that she probably hasn't "woken up" yet and I may have a different story in a few weeks, but for now, we'll be thankful!

She's eating every 3 hours and sleeping A LOT in between...even at night! She seems to like the pack and play in our room, although she doesn't seem to mind being held either :)

She had her first sponge bath a few days ago and her hair was good and spiky afterwards--just like Tucker's when he was little!
She's opening her eyes more and can already focus in on you a little better than she could a week ago.

She had her first checkup at the dr. on Friday and after going down a little from her birth weight (7 lbs, 12 oz), she had gone back up to 7 lbs, 6 oz. She is wearing newborn size clothes and seems so little!

We just adore her... and I don't think Brad would mind me saying that he's absolutely smitten with her :) We're all enjoying her and big brother Tucker is warming up more and more! She got lots of love from GiGi this past week and Grandpa and Grandma just came into town today! We are thankful for a lot of family and friends that want to love on our little girl!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that last picture of your mom & H. So so sweet:)

And how shocking that a Fiehler child would sleep so well! I swear you guys have melatonin in your tap water or something.