Tucker is 45 weeks old! I definitely can't keep up with this anymore unless I look at the last TW...
This time last week, Tucker was still having a high fever and feeling like poo. After a long several days of fevers, waiting on different test results, and a drained mama and daddy, we concluded that he had a nasty fever virus. Once he was back to himself, we were so thankful!
In other news, Tucker is finally waving and it is so cute! He's walking from furniture to furniture, but not on his own yet! He's started crawling all over the house...even to daddy's office doors :) He loves to hang out with me in the kitchen and has taken over my tupperware cabinet! He's just nursing 3 times a day now and I'll continue dropping the rest of the feedings over the next several weeks leading up to his 1st birthday! CRAZY! We are having so much fun with Tucker right now...our boy is growing up!

No comments:
Post a Comment