
Meet Abby and Ella AKA Abby Wabby and Ella Bella (Abby on the right)... These are the sweet twin girls that I took care of 3 years ago (and big sister, Brooke)! When I started working there, the twins were still in Sara's belly and I got to hang out with them every day until they were about 18 months old! I love these girls and I learned a lot from watching Sara juggle 3 kids under 3... I love still getting to see them, but every time I do, they grow so much! This week, they had their 4th birthday which I absolutely can't believe! This picture below is when the girls were just shy of their 1st birthday...in all their baldness :)
.JPG)
It was so fun to see you girls today! And fun for me to watch you play with my baby! This is evidence that time really does go by way too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment