Tucker is 43 weeks old! Today was a busy day! This morning, Bosten came to hang with us... I'm going to start keeping him here on Wednesday mornings and we're so excited to have a weekly playdate for the boys! This was the first time the boys actually seemed to notice each other, want to play with the same toys, and chase each other!
I love this boy's smile!

busy at work...

After a fun visit/coffee hour with my friend Amy this afternoon, Brad, Tucker, and I left to go have a special birthday night with Jason Gibbs! Jason turned 7 yesterday! I can't believe this little guy that was just turning 2 and learning how to "pee in the potty" when I first met him, is this old! Jason has the most hilarious personality and there were several times we had a good laugh tonight, especially when he told us that he thinks a little girl in his class, Lauren, "likes him". He said, "She hangs around me a lot". Gotta love the 1st grade lovin! We had a good ol' dinner at Chick-fil-A and then went to play some putt-putt! Tucker did great just hanging in the stroller (even past his bedtime!) and it was a great time.
Jason is one of Tucker's favorite entertainers...he constantly interacts with him and Tucker loves him!



Happy Birthday Jason! It was so much fun to have a special night with you!
This past weekend, Tucker had a little virus...no other symptoms besides a fever, but he was definitely not himself... So, we are thankful he's back to normal these last few days! He's still moving all over the house, standing a ton, and keeping us busy!
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment