12.19.2008

Tucker Weekly


I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry... You faithful Tucker Weekly readers are getting impatient, I know :) Life feels really full right now with all the normal stuff plus Christmas stuff, so, that's my excuse....here goes....

Tucker moved on to the double digits this week! Crazy! As I wrote on Monday, we found out he's gained some weight and even grown a little more in height...he's starting to look less like a newborn and more like a little boy!
A few new milestones:
--He slept through the night (one time!) until 6:45 am! The good news is that most other nights, he sleeps until 5 am, so we'll take that for now!
--He has found his hand/fingers to suck on! So cute and hopefully this will keep him entertained when he's a fussy man.
--He's getting better and better at holding his head up and his new favorite thing is laying on his tummy in the boppy so he can really get his head up (like in the picture)

Tucker's gotten his first Christmas presents this week, been taken care of by a few dear friends, survived an all girls bridesmaids weekend and his first road trip, pooped on my leg, gave his face some good scratches with his "too hard to keep short" fingernails, and managed to still steal my heart every single day. Love you little one... can't wait for you to have your first Christmas this week!

2 comments:

The Leonards said...

He is absolutely ADORABLE! I feel like he's changed so much even in the last two weeks!!!

Purifoy Family said...

Oh so sweet! Having a newborn around near Christmas brings a new meaning to "Silent Night." Hope you get that more & more!!