12.19.2008

Pancakes and Numchucks

This year I decided to start a new tradition with the Gibbs boys (the boys I have helped take care of these last 4 years). For their birthdays, we're going to start having a "special night" together... they have plenty of "stuff" so I'll pass on the gift and take the opportunity to spend time with them,and one-on-one time at that, which is so rare! Miller just had his 9th birthday this week. We told him we would go to a restaurant of his choice and then come back to our house so him and "Mr. Brad" could play the Wii--a big winner of course! Miller picked IHOP, so chocolate chip pancakes it was! He brought one of his favorite motocross Wii games and I'm pretty sure Brad struggled to win a game!
Happy Birthday Miller! We look forward to spending many more with you!

I took a few pictures that night, but maybe I didn't have my memory card in? Here's a picture of Miller with the Tucker on the day he was born!

No comments: