On Sunday, Tucker got to meet some of my favorite girls... girls that knew me way before I got married and certainly before I became a mom. I met these girls six years ago when I moved to Charlotte and became their Young Life leader. I got to know them, shared life with them, and saw God work in their lives in a lot of different ways. Every year since they graduated high school, we have gotten together over Christmas. This year, all but a few of them are out in the real world! I cannot believe these once 15 year old girls are now teachers, soon to be nurses, and in the corporate world! I'm officially old :) We realized that they are the age I was when I first became their Young Life leader! I'm so thankful for these girls and the way they have been faithful to still get together! It was so fun to introduce them to Tucker and to catch up on life... Thanks for coming to see us girls...I'll look forward to it again next Christmas!
Just for fun...this is the 1st time I hung out with these girls when I moved to Charlotte SIX years ago! Oh, how we've all grown up!!!

1 comment:
Oh my gosh I have never seen that last picture... what a struggle, ha. It was so great to catch up yesterday and meet little Tucker. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Post a Comment