So, Tucker and I had our first little adventure! Friday, we traveled to Boone (just a few hours away), for my friend Stacy's bachelorette weekend! I'm in her wedding at the end of this month and this weekend all the bridesmaids got to celebrate with her! This was Tucker's first nights away from home so I was definitely curious and a little anxious of how we would do...not to mention that we had to pack everything but the kitchen sink! Who knew a person weighing less than 15 pounds could require so much stuff! But, we survived! And Tucker actually did really well...He slept great for the most part and we we were pretty much able to stay on our routine since we were just hanging out at the house all weekend. When we got there Friday, it started snowing! I'm sad I don't have any pictures of it, but Tucker got to see his first mountains and his first snow! Another fun thing about the weekend was that two other bridesmaids have babies too! So, the three of us and the babies all stayed down in the basement and it was such a blessing to have other moms to hang out with and get to share stories from the similar places we are in!
Meet Stacy... one of my favorite people in the world! She has the most genuine spirit...a huge heart for people around her...a silly nature about her...and she is one of my most steady, faithful, and dearest friends! I am so honored to be a part of her wedding in a few weeks! It was a great weekend with Stacy and all her closest friends...we'll see you all again in a few weeks!
The beautiful bride and Tucker!
My other mommy friends--Amy and Leah! We couldn't get a picture of the 3 little ones together because they never seemed to all be awake at the same time...hopefully we'll get one at the wedding!
All the bridesmaids!

No comments:
Post a Comment