8 weeks! How is that possible? Time is going by so fast it seems and it is certainly bittersweet. I'm sad for reasons like Tucker outgrowing clothes and diapers but very thankful for how much better he's sleeping and interacting with us! His smile is AMAZING...I can't get enough of it! One of my new favorite things has been while I'm putting him to bed...I usually hold him and sing to him before I lay him down and all of a sudden in the last few days, he's starting smiling at me the whole time I'm singing like he's the happiest baby in the world! I can't even describe what I feel in those moments! He's cooing more and he's started to turn and look for you when he hears your voice near him. He's starting to wear some of his 3-6 month clothes...we'll be curious of how much he weighs at his 2 month checkup! We've had a good week getting back into our routine after a busy Thanksgiving week... now, we're getting ready for Christmas around here so more pictures to come on that...


2 comments:
He is too cute!! I need to see him! Miss you!
SO precious! so thankful he is plump and happy...what a blessing!
Post a Comment