10.30.2008

BitterSweet

Okay, so this video is a major tearjerker and absolute hysteria for this hormonal post-pregnant woman... So I apologize in advance if you shed a few tears. This is a beautiful story of appreciating everyday as if it's the only day and a great reminder for me to be thankful for my healthy little boy! I don't know this couple but am amazed at their faith and perspective in the midst of this heartbreaking trial they have endured!

5 comments:

Cook Family said...

Wow!! I'm definitely crying my eyes out! Thanks for sharing that video. It makes you thankful for every day! Love you!

andreak said...

oh my gosh....i can't stop sobbing...
i truly thought that precious little boy was going to make it!...
LOVE the way they chose to end that video.
"god gives. god takes. may god's name ever be blessed!"
amen!!!

Anonymous said...

did you see their story on opera the other day? i had followed their blog a while back b/c i had found the link on Boothe's blog that had little Copeland, also with Trisomy 18. I balled too when too when I watched it then. It is so sad, and such an amazing couple. It is awesome to see how God is glorified through weakness. I believe they just had sweet baby girl last month. To God be the Glory!
ashley

Sara said...

Hi Nicole! Even though this video was a complete tear-jerker, I shared it with my bible study as we are studying the Fruits of the Spirit and this week was about faithfulness. This family completely showed how we should always have faithfulness in who God is and not base in on what we think God should do. It put alot into perspective so thanks for sharing it!

Take care,
Sara Moore

Anonymous said...

wow, I am trying to pull it together right now. That was so sweet, and so hard to watch. What tremendous perspective, I pray I could be so faithful and peaceful through something like that.
Laura