10.22.2008

"Tucker Weekly"

Happy 2 weeks old to Tucker! I thought I'd try to give a little detailed update each week, hence the "Tucker Weekly". It is so hard to believe that he's been with us for 2 weeks already! It seems like he just got here but it seems like forever all at the same time! This week we had Brad's parents here enjoying Tucker and helping us out in all kinds of ways around the house. We are so thankful! We're entering "the real world" of the three of us when they head home tomorrow... It should be interesting but we are looking forward to figuring out what our "new normal" looks like and experiencing life as our new family of 3!
Tucker is doing really well for the most part...he's still eating GREAT can't you tell in the cheeks? :) He's sleeping pretty well which has to be connected with the full belly. He sleeps most of the time during the day and does pretty well during the night, or at least part of the night :) He's not screaming, or should I say, squealing, as much when we change his clothes or his diapers so I guess his body temperature is adjusting more and more. He still grins all the time when he's sleeping so he's really fun to just hold and stare at. We've had a few outings this week to Birkdale and Target--I mean, where else does he need to go? He sleeps in the car and the whole time we're out--good sign that he loves to shop :) He has a doctors appt tomorrow so I'll be sure to update you then on all his stats...we're guessing his weight is up quite a bit!
Here's some pictures from this week!

Thanks for the pumpkin shirt Aunt Diane!

Grandpa and Grandma


On another exciting note, our friends Ryan and Sharon Clark had their baby boy this morning--exactly 2 weeks and about 10 minutes after Tucker was born! Bosten Manning Clark was a little 6 lbs, 14 oz and 20 in...and he is precious! It has been so much fun for Sharon and I to be pregnant together and even more fun once we knew we were both having little boys that would grow up together being the best of buddies! We can't wait for the first Tucker-Bosten playdate! Here's a fresh picture of him!


P.S. I know a lot of you have been curious about how Grey has been handling Tucker around the house... Brad put up a post a few days ago but it ended up going about 4 posts down on the blog, so scroll down and make sure to check that out!

No comments: