That's right...it's back... I'm drinking COFFEE! Most of you who know me know that coffee is a LOVE of mine. I love to drink it, I love to smell it, I love to hang out with friends while having it, I love to start my mornings with it and end my dessert with it...I LOVE IT! So, when I got pregnant and developed a total aversion to it, it was quite the shocker...I haven't had coffee since March and haven't enjoyed the smell or even missed anything about it! I've been wondering if this would return when the pregnancy ended and there was no better way to test this than by having my favorite "seasonal" drink from starbucks... The Pumpkin Spice Latte!!! So, a few days ago, I had my first sips of this yummy fall drink and it was so tasty! I can't explain this whole aversion thing but I am very excited about bringing coffee back into the routine and let's be honest, a cup will probably be needed most mornings right now after the sleepless nights!
On another note, we couldn't go without posting what we were doing one year ago today... It was October 13, last year, that Brad and I boarded a plane to go on our trip to Italy, Paris, and London! We have so many amazing memories when we think back to our 15 day journey through these amazing cities and small villages where we spent some of the best days of our life together. We were not pregnant on the trip, but we knew traveling to Europe was something we really wanted to do before we started our family... We certainly didn't know we'd be pregnant just a few short months later or that we would be snuggling our little 6-day-old baby one year later! Great trip, great memories!

3 comments:
yay for coffee!!! i have missed your love for coffee as well!!!! :) welcome back to the club!!
Goose bumps! Can't wait to meet your lil' man soon. I'll give you a call and we can arrange a date. :) E
What a fun memory.....but where are new photos of the new baby? I want to see him!!! People check this blog for Tuck now.....
Post a Comment