4.12.2011

2 days...

Until I can have this!

Corn, that is. Corn tortilla chips that is. And let's be honest, chips and salsa is like a food group for me. I can't believe I'm coming close to the end of a full month of elimination... It has been really hard but possible and I'm so thankful to see the light at the end of the tunnel! At the end of the week, I'll start adding each allergen back in, one at a time, for about 5 days at a time. I'll do corn first because it is in everything, so if I were to find out it's not corn, I could add several foods to my current short list. I'll be watching for changes in Hadley and hoping and praying there are none!

I'll keep you posted...while I'm enjoying my chips and salsa!

1 comment:

Reagan said...

I hope that you are able to figure out what is causing Hadley problems!