Today, Tucker is 38 weeks old and 9 months old (bear picture coming tomorrow)! It seems like all the time lately I'm reminded that he is not my little "baby" anymore... We had a great week, mostly spent at the beach! Tucker LOVES everything about it...the sand...the water...playing in the ocean with daddy... We are SO GLAD that he enjoys it! Life will be pretty boring for him this week after being at the beach and the pool every day! Tucker also started trying lots of new finger foods this week...toast, pasta, cheese, and even a peach with Pops!


The most eventful thing that happened this week is that Tucker is crawling!!! We are on the move... and by "we" I mean, Tucker is going all over the room and I'm chasing him! Yesterday he went further than a few feet and today he continued to explore more and more and we said goodbye to our coffee table in the middle of his crawling space :) We thought you'd like to see this action...
Enjoy some more pictures from the beach!
Tucker and Papa!

2 comments:
so fun he is crawling! i know your life just changed a lot! that is awesome.
ashley
LOVE the video. I love the way he stops and smiles for the camera!
Lovin' the hat that Papa is wearing. He's really starting to look so much like Brad to me!
Post a Comment