7.26.2009

last few days...

Tucker and I came to Greenville for the week and it's already been a busy few days!

I got to have a night out to celebrate my friend Annie at her baby shower (while Gigi took care of Tucker!)--it was so great to finally see Annie's belly and hang out with some great friends!

Annie is due at the end of September...

Jordan is due at the beginning of September...
Can't wait to meet these babies! Today, Tucker got into some kitchen items... He was banging around and he looks ready to cook!
This afternoon we had a fun time in the pool! Tucker had so much fun with Uncle Anthony...he really is a true fish in the water! Lots of kicking, splashing, and nothing but smiles! There were lots of great pictures, but here are just a few...



Tucker "pulled up" for the first time today when he was in the pool! He'll be doing it all the time any day now!

Looking forward to a few more days of seeing family and friends....

1 comment:

Byerly said...

Nicole, I've been catching up on your blog. Tucker has surpassed Chesson in diapers:o) Chesson is still in a 4. - I laughed out loud at your coffee pot post. I hope you find something soon!