
Real Simple is more then a magazine...it's excitement in the mailbox... it's an hour sitting on a comfy couch or a beach chair with a favorite drink in one hand and the magazine in other...it's full of great ideas, great colorful advertising, and good cooking tips (no, I don't work for them...)
Well, i just found this great tip on one of my "great deal" websites--http://babycheapskate.blogspot.com/-- You can get a year of REAL SIMPLE right now for just $5! This makes it 42 cents an issue as opposed to the usual $4.99 price on the newstand! You can't afford NOT to get this magazine! :) I'm cringing right now at the price I paid recently to renew for the next 2 years...
Click here to go to amazon and order yours today! You'll thank me later...

3 comments:
i'm always amazed at the deals you find. i was recently thinking how i couldn't keep this subscription up, but no i can!! i'm thanking you now!
i did it!!!
THANK YOU!
i just posted it on my blog too...
Post a Comment