Our friends, Seth and Melanie, recently got a Weimarner puppy! And she looks just like Grey when she was little... Her name is Bella but I like to call her "little Grey" because of Grey's Anatomy (fellow viewers will understand!). She came over to play last night and she is PRECIOUS! It's hard to remember Grey that little...she's so clumsy with those long legs and big floppy ears that she hasn't grown into yet. Grey LOVED playing with little Bella and since they live closeby, hopefully this will be the first of many puppy playdates! Thanks for coming over to play Bella!
Green Zucchini Bread
6 years ago

1 comment:
I hope there are many more to follow too!!! They are so cute together and I know Bella LOVED it! And it was wonderful to get to visit with you and Brad!!! So glad we are neighbors!
Post a Comment